MOTIVATIONAL MONDAY: How to Boost Your Confidence
Has this happened to you: every goal, tasks or lead that you have tried to accomplish or acquire has fell through, one right after the other? Did it frustrate you to the point that you wondered if this was right for you? If you’ve had days like that, then today’s post will reaffirm how to boost your confidence so that that feeling of frustration and wanting to give up never happens again.
* FACEBOOK LIVE SECRETS REVEALED… * Discover How to Get MASSIVE RESULTS For Your Business Using These FB Live Video Methods
Momma didn’t tell you that there would be days like this. However, anything that you want is worth fight for. Your confidence in what you’re doing and why has to be the primary motivating factor in you growing your business. If you don’t have it, then you can’t expect others to either.
Here’s how to gain self confidence when days like this occur: go back to your beginning confidence. You know, the confidence you had in the very beginning when you got started in the business. You were unstoppable, determined and fired up about what you were being led to do. Your vision was clear and concise. You knew exactly how you were going to grow your business, who needed your products and services and how you were going to get the word out. Go back to that feeling, that memory. That’s what is going to rekindle the flame inside you and remind you of why you’re doing what you’re doing.
These self confidence tips should help bring all of that back to your remembrance:
- Reflect on why you started:
- You were passionate about it
- You received clear and concise instructions from God
- You knew He wanted to use you as a conduit to be a blessing to others and you were grateful for that
- Reflect on the trial and let it cause you to:
- Commit/recommit to your beginning confidence
- Never give up on your passion
- Never settle for less than what you know you, and others are worth
Like we mentioned before, no one told us it would be easy but they did tell us it would be worth it! When those times of frustration surface, remind yourself of the things mentioned above. Use them as your confidence building exercises that will get your head back in the game and go for it.
We hope you found today’s post on how to boost your confidence uplifting. If you found today’s post to be of value to you, then we would love for you to leave a comment below. Also, if you believe this information would be a blessing to someone else, then feel free to share it with others.
Until next time…
Stay in it to win it,
Joe & Shelly King