5 Tips for Branding Your Business in 2017
It’s a new year and you have a fresh start to take things to the next level with your business. But, have you given much thought to how you plan to accomplish that? What goals or plans have you put in place that helps with branding your business? Take a look at this list of tips and add them to your plans.
[WEBINAR REGISTRATION] Attention Business Owners: CRUSH 2017
FREE TRAINING: Unlock Our VISION Strategy to Kick-Start 2017… and Guarantee Your Most Profitable Year to Date.
More Leads, Sales, Profits, Customers, and Clients!
Brand building should be a part of your top 5 action items for growing your business. It’s crucial to your business because it’s the way your customer/the consumer identifies with you and your business.
Here are 5 tips for building a brand online in 2017:
- Utilize your resources – utilize all free and paid marketing strategies to get your brand and your business in front of the right audience. If you don’t yet have a marketing budget, then post on social media, blog, do videos, live streams, etc. If you do have a marketing budget, then look into paid advertisements via Google or on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
- Take advantage of trends – stay on top of what’s trending in social media. Whenever an existing app comes out with a new feature, test it. Put yourself out there and use it. This brings attention to you and your business. Stay in touch with the latest trends to stay relevant in this business.
- Sell yourself – never forget that YOU are the brand. Your business cannot survive without you. Be transparent in your posts. Allow your post to be infused with your personality. Let your friends/followers into your world (without fully disclosing your business). When you give them a sneak peek into your life, it makes you much more relatable.
- Consistency – whatever marketing strategy you choose to use, make sure you are consistent with your methods. You may view as being redundant but your viewer sees it as your hustle. Don’t give you, keep putting value out in front of your audience and they will come.
- Document instead of creating – document your successes and your failures and SHARE THEM! Don’t be ashamed to show your failures. Sharing them shows that you’re human and that you’re trying. You’re showing your audience your tenacity to succeed and that FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION.
It is our hope that these 5 tips will help you jumpstart your New Year in building a brand strategy for your business. Your brand is the lifeline of your business. Start building it and you the rest (your success) will follow.
We hope you found today’s post on 5 tips for branding your business helpful. If you found today’s post to be of value to you, then we would love for you to leave a comment below. Also, if you believe this information would be a blessing to someone else, then feel free to share it with others.
Until next time…
Stay in it to win it,
Joe & Shelly King