The Importance of Having a DMO Plan
Every day, we’re doing something to grow our business (at least we should be); but, do you know what it is that you do? Are you consistent with it? Can you visually see the fruit of your labor? If not, then it may be time that you implement a DMO plan.
Secret Twitter Traffic Machine
** LIVE Q&A Bonus & Encore Round 2 **
“Get Endless FREE Traffic to Your Blog, Capture Pages, and Videos 100% DRIVEN BY TWITTER! (No SEO)”
So, you’re probably wondering “what does dmo stand for”, right? Great question, DMO means “Daily Method of Operation”. Every entrepreneur should have a daily method of operation in place so that they know exactly what they intend to do, for the day, to grow their business AND extend their network.
Next, you may be asking “what sort of things should be on a daily method of operation”? You should be tracking activities, such as:
- What marketing strategy are you using/doing – You should already determine what marketing strategy works best for you in building your business. Once you know what that is, then make it a point to put content out, via that strategy, to generate leads and make sales or get sign-ups.
- What content have you put out – For some, it could be a blog post and for others, it could be a video or paid advertising. Whatever form suits you best, make sure its content that gives value to your audience. Something that establishes you as an expert authority figure in your respective niche.
- How many new connections have you made – Every day, we should be expanding our network. We should be connecting with new people that may have never heard of us before. This can be accomplished through social media, blog post sharing or leaving a comment on someone’s video and starting a dialog about what they shared.
- Have you emailed your list – The same way you’re making a conscious effort to connect with new people, you also should communicate with those that are already gleaning from you; i.e., those that have already subscribed to your email list. Keeping them informed is just as important. They are the ones that have been there from the start and if they’re still on your list, then that should tell you something. They like the information you’re sharing, they’re learning from you and they’ll eventually do business with you (if they haven’t already done so).
- What new leads have you added to your email list – This is a direct reflection of Action Item #1 and #2. The marketing strategy(ies) that you use and the content that you share will draw new leads in. Closely monitor your current marketing strategy and tweak where needed. The moment you see your opt-ins increasing, stay there and just keep adding value. The more value you give, the more they will come.
These are just some of what the top entrepreneurs are doing when they share their network marketing success secrets. The moment we follow their lead and devise our own checklist method will be the moment that we see a shift in our business that will ultimately produce our own success. ONE very important tip to remember is to WRITE IT DOWN. Having it on paper keeps us accountable and also allows us to quantify our results.
We hope you found today’s post on the importance of having a DMO plan helpful. If you found today’s post to be of value to you, then we would love for you to leave a comment below. Also, if you believe this information would be a blessing to someone else, then feel free to share it with others.
Until next time….
Stay in it to win it,
Joe & Shelly King