5 Search Engine Optimization Tips You Can Use To Reach Your Target Market
If you want your content to continue working for you, days, weeks, months, years after you’ve uploaded it to the internet, then its key that you learn and know all that you can about SEO. We have 5 search engine optimization tips to share with you to get you started.
FREE TRAINING: Simple SEO Strategies to Dominate Your Local Niche & Get FREE 24/7 Traffic & Leads Flowing In to ANY Biz! MLSP’s Own SEO Whiz Kid Gives Up His Secrets That ANYBODY Can Use for Targeted Local Traffic to GROW YOUR BIZ!
When done correctly, SEO ranking can get you on the 1st page of Google. There was a statement that we heard in a training video we watched and it said “work once and get paid again and again”. How would you like that to happen for you? Once you put your content out for others to find, it continues working for you over and over again, getting you paid every time a prospect “finds” your content using Google search.
Here are 5 SEO tips to get you started:
- Decide what you’re selling – determine what product or service you’re going to sell. You probably already know what that is but just know that this is the first step .
- Research your target market – essentially, you should know who would actually buy your product/service. Income, marital status, gender, geographic area, etc. Find out everything that you can about this. The more you know, the better position you’ll be in.
- Research their pain and find a solution – Find out what ails them. What things have they tried to do to solve the problem? How long have they been dealing with the issue? How can you/your product or service help?
- Provide content that gives a solution and directs them to an offer – Once you have the answer(s) to the pain, put it into some form of valuable content and have that content linked or redirect them to an offer.
- Promote your content so that it’s easily found – use free or paid methods to get your content out on the internet for the masses to find. This is where you research pays off and gives you a return on your investment. Any content that you put out will be there for years to come along for old, and new, prospects to find and benefit from its value as well as be redirected to your offer.
These search engine marketing basics only scratch the surface of what you can do with SEO optimization. Your goal is Google ranking. Whether that be page 10 or page 1, get ranked and tweak from there. This doesn’t only apply to your content but also to your website optimization. If you have your website properly represented with the right keywords, then driving traffic to your site will be a breeze.
We hope you found today’s post on 5 search engine optimization tips you can use to reach your target market helpful. If you found today’s post to be of value to you, then we would love for you to leave a comment below. Also, if you believe this information would be a blessing to someone else, then feel free to share it with others.
Until next time….
Stay in it to win it,
Joe & Shelly King