QUICK TIPS on Finding Free Video Content
If you’re not adding, and producing, videos to your marketing campaign, then you’re simply leaving money and customers on the table. Today’s post gives you a 5-step process on how to find free video content.
6-Figure Video Marketing Pro Unveils his Best-Kept Secrets to Get More Views, Subscribers, and Leads with YOUR YouTube Videos in 24 Hours or Less
Your video marketing strategy should include the following:
- Research – Do your research. Find out their FAQs, pain points and/or what they need/want. Use the Google Keyword Planner tool, niche-specific forums or FaceBook groups to find out this information.
- Jot it down – Make a list of what commonality questions you see.
- Create your content – Create content, i.e. a video or blog post (preferably video), that addresses their FAQs or pain points.
- Promote your content – Post it on YouTube, your blog, on Facebook, run ads, etc. Promote your content everywhere that you can think of where they will find it.
- Repeat – Keep repeating this process in an effort to establish yourself as an authority figure/expert. Doing so will bring in leads and customers as a result of your content.
Video marketing is powerful and should not be overlooked or left out of your marketing campaign. If you’re shy, scared or timid, then get over it & just start talking. If it helps at all, then just imagine yourself talking to a close friend or family member and they’re sitting on the other side of the camera. Once you get the first video under your belt, you’ll be a pro at it and no one will be able to stop you or tell you otherwise. Oh, you don’t need to buy fancy recording equipment; you’re cell phone will do the trick. Keep it under short & sweet, but to the point.
We hope you found today’s quick tip post on finding free video content helpful. If you found today’s post to be of value to you, then we would love for you to leave a comment below. Also, if you believe this information would be a blessing to someone else, then feel free to share it with others.
Until next time….
Stay in it to win it,
Joe & Shelly King