6-Step Personal Development Plan
Personal development is KEY to your success. It carries more weight than the actual product or service you’re rendering. That’s why it’s so important that we invest in our personal growth by devising a personal development plan.
One of the books on personal development, that we’ve recently read, is entitled “The Miracle Morning” by Hal Elrod. In it, he lays out a 6-step formula that aids us with our self development goals.
[WEBINAR REGISTRATION] FREE TRAINING: Re-Target & Legally Follow YOUR Best Prospects on FaceBook until they BUY YOUR STUFF! (the actual step-by-step to apply this in your biz immediately)
The formula has an acronym associated with it that helps you remember each of its phases. However, the book references the acronym as “Life S.A.V.E.R.S.”. You’ll understand why in a moment. But for now, let’s look at what each acronym stands for.
The 6-step formula for self improvement is:
- Silence – Quiet your mind with meditation, prayer, etc. Remove all distractions and allow yourself to get focused & get centered. Forget about your To Do list or things you forgot to do but suddenly remembered and just get quiet.
- Affirmations – Reaffirm yourself with affirmations. In audio or written form; allow the words that you hear or speak reassure your mind that it is so.
- Visualization – Visualize yourself conducting that presentation, hosting that seminar, earning that big commission at the end of the week/month, recruiting that business partner, etc. Whatever your goal is, visualize yourself achieving it.
- Exercise – Do some form of exercise to stimulate your mind and release the endorphins. It doesn’t have to be strenuous. Whatever your body will allow, do it to get your juices flowing.
- Reading – Reading is fundamental, literally. Reading helps to edify and educate your mind. Our world is constantly changing and so is our respective business arenas. In order to stay abreast of what’s happening in your niche, you have to read to stay ahead of the game.
- Scribing – aka, writing. Journal your experience, your goals, your thoughts, etc…put it all on paper. Things and thoughts that we extract from our minds and put it on paper will get done. If they’re left in our memory bank, then they are bound to be suppressed by everyday life occurrences and never really given the proper attention they require.
If we follow the above 6-step formula and adopt it into your daily routine, then our “lives” (HINT: Life S.A.V.E.R.S.) are bound to conform and become “that” person we aspire to be. While there are plenty of personal growth books on the market, this formula gives you a baseline to begin the process. There’s nothing to lose but everything to gain, just by implementing one of these steps. Take baby steps and implement one at a time and measure your improvement just by doing one at a time. Eventually, you’ll see how great your day, your business and your personal development has grown as a result of you take this 6-step formula one step at a time.
We hope you found today’s post on 6-step personal development plan informative. If you found today’s post to be of value to you, then we would love for you to leave a comment below. Also, if you believe this information would be a blessing to someone else, then feel free to share it with others.
Until next time….
Stay in it to win it,
Joe & Shelly King